Rachel, 21, Biochemistry major, Spanish minor, soul wanderer. Obsessed with tea, balsamic vinegar, and nature. Still trying to find what lies within me, but along the way I'm collecting some good memories.
Good things for today
- Biked to class
- Toasted coconut coffee
- Joked around with Brian during class
- Got some errands done
- Went to the Peanut Barrel for the first time for dinner with Megan and Jen :)
- did laundry and I’m now wearing my fresh smelling super warm robe. Mmmmm.
Every time I go on an ASB I come back and am almost disgusted by everyone I considered myself friends with compared to the people on my trip
i should have gone on more ASBs
i need new friends
So many good things today!
- Went out to breakfast with Eric this morning at Red Cedar Cafe and got my favorite coffee!
- It was beautiful and sunny and warm all day :)
- Rode my bike to class!
- Got my bike fixed up at the Bike Center
- Got a free Bubble Tea :)
← Older posts Page 1 of 847